Wednesday 20 March 2013

Three Things - Wednesday


A lot is going on in my life, but I do not want to bore anyone with my normal day life. As exciting it could be for me, sometimes it is way to much to write about so I am sharing just three little things I am loving or interested in at the moment. Maybe I am going to do that weekly, I'll see.

1. Kunsthaus Zurich


Probably my favourite room at the museum, Monet and Rodin combined. 

The first one would be the local art museum we have visited yesterday with our school. Probably this will be always one of my favourite places to go, I love the art there so much. It has so many different artist from different decades and styles, and as for me always a different experience when I am going there. For example this time, our professor gave us a little tour of the modern art part and I saw some of the paintings that I though they did not make any sense to me in a whole other light. I cannot say I like them now but I understand them now.

After that tour, we had a little bit time to look around on our own. We also had to think what is the difference between the modern art and those from the other centuries. What has changed over the years? 


2. Journal 

In the last couple of week, I have started to write in a journal all of the thoughts of me that could be important, because before that I tend to forget those thoughts and ideas again and I would be seriously pissed at myself for forgetting them. It helps me so much out in my daily life, always when I see something that inspires me or I have something to remember I write it down in my little book. 
For a stranger it might look like a mess but I makes sense to me. 


Note in my journal of the recent visit to the museum

Okay If I am honest I have three different little books. One for art history and other school stuff (the middle one), a sketch book, obviously for sketching (the under one) and the top one, which is for notes, stories and inspiration. I use this one the most. 



3. Tom Odell

Okay, Tom Odell is absolutely amazing! I cannot stop listening to his music, even though sometimes it is not more than his voice and his piano it show so much emotions. I was hocked since the day I stumbled across 'Another Love' on YouTube and now it has become in a short time to one of my most played songs on iTunes.

So I think I am going to share this amazing song with the internet. Enjoy!



Ugh, okay this took me so much longer as I expected, I had so much trouble with the pictures and the video. But anyways I am really proud of me that I made such a long, second blog entry! And I really hope I am going to make some more in the future and I am not giving up too soon on this.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment