Saturday 20 April 2013

Music Saturday

Last Sunday I have been to a music festival in Zurich, where it was a great mix from young local artists and some bigger names but it was still for free. I did not know any of the artists, except my friend who was there singing, so I found two really cool bands.

Oscar and the Wolf 

I wasn't there the whole concert because it was for my taste a little bit too melancholic and I felt not really prepared for this. I am not saying I didn't like them, because if I didn't they would not be in this category. I just think you have to know them before you go and see them, it is not the type of music you just can walk in and jump around to it. 



Turboweekend 

Later in the evening we went to our last concert before everyone had to catch their train home and it happen to be Turboweekend. I wished they would have played a little bit earlier because I didn't get to see the whole concert, because not like Oscar and the Wolf, it was more energetic and you could shake off your ass to their music. 



Those are not only my music-finds of the week, I also got really into the music of HAIM. I bet those girls are getting really big because they where number one on the BBC Sound of 2013 list and they get a lot of attention by the press anyways. But still, their music fits perfectly to to my spring mood. 




No comments:

Post a Comment