Monday 20 May 2013

Procrastination - Packing for Cannes

Monday afternoon; god, normally I hate this day. Not that I hate it today, but it is my first day of my summer vacation and I really should be happy that I have some free time.
Should.
I am leaving for Cannes tomorrow and have no clue what I should pack and how much. So, instead of thinking what clothes I could wear, I am lying on the floor of my room, in the pile of clothes I pulled out earlier out of my wardrobe and feeling exhausted. Not that I am tired, just I don't want to do anything, I just want to lie here, listening to music and thinking how much I dislike this.
Every normal person would be finished with this task within one hour, but I know I won't even be done when it is time for dinner. When it comes to packing, I am procrastinating so bad, it is even worse than the times I had to revise for a Spanish exam. I rather watch the newest episode of my favourite show that has aired over the weekend (The new episode of Game of Thrones is out today, so I am occupied for one hour, ha-ha) and feeding myself with chocolate. It is not even that I have to pack much, I am only staying for four days.

Not only I should be gathering my things together, I also should learn some french, so that I could have a normal conversation with the host I am staying at, and that I can order a 'Iced Chai Tea Latte with Lactose-free Milk and without Ice' at Starbucks. I highly doubt that I will have Wifi at the place I am staying at, so I need to go Starbucks from time to time. Yes, I admit I am Internet-Addict, but in my generation who isn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment