Saturday 19 October 2013

Music Saturday - Playlist October






It has been a long time since I have written something about music and I have been listening to a bunch of new music this past month, after I have been to the local music festival here in Zurich where I discovered some new Artists and people I met there introduced and recommended some new things I really should listen to.

So basically this is just another playlist that I put together for this month and September so here we go:

ALT-J - Intro  + Taro


(Alt-J isn't actually THAT new to me(that much of a hipster am I), but that last week I bought myself their CD and I cannot stop listening to them)

POLICA - Dark Star 

MILES KANE - Don't forget who you are 

SWIM DEEP - Intro + The Sea

SOHN - Bloodflows

SLOW CLUB - Two Cousins + Beginners 



LOCAL NATIVES - You & I 

(Well Isn't that matching: I am a lisztomaniac ha-ha)

JAKE BUGG - Seen It All 



No comments:

Post a Comment