Friday 29 March 2013

Three (Two) Things - Friday

It has been a week since my last post and it has been a really lazy week for me. There’s only 23 days of school left and attending class is pretty much more or less voluntary, so I have been sleeping in the whole week and went to school in the afternoons because I do not have those cool programmes like Photoshop and Indesign on my computer. Before I could ever install those I have to buy me a new computer, I am pretty sure they won't work properly on my old Macbook. But I cannot really afford buying a new one, so let's not talk about it.

Anyways I really would like to write about the weather and how much I love spring, but that would be not true. We had here some periods where it was warm you had the feeling spring is coming but then BAAM it was snowing again. You have to be kidding me, I cannot stand this white fluffy thing anymore. As much I love winter and going skiing, three months are enough and at the end of March you expect a little more sun and a little bit less clothing. 
So I write about three other things, just as last week that I liked instead of the snow.

1. APTE NAVY SEQUIN BLAZER by maje 
I got this blazer last week as gift from my parents because I got accepted at a special school for communication and a journalism. Well I have to say going to this school wasn't my first joyce, I would have rather gone to one of the art schools here (I was too young to apply at one of those, which was pretty sad) but I am glad I have been given this opportunity to complete an education in something I have been interested as well.
Back to the blazer, I didn't wish for it because I wasn't really expecting anything for getting accepted. However my stepmother had a similar one before in black and she must have remembered that I loved hers so much that she and my dad got the same one in navy blue for me.

You can wear it to a lot of things, casual or fancy, it makes every outfit unique. I love it so much, I guess this jacket is going to be one of my favourite pieces of clothing in my wardrobe this year.








Okay I just found out that this blazer is part of the collection Alex Chung did for Maje. "Majed by Alexa Chung" 

2. Burberry shows
Even though I haven't been to any of their shows and it is really unlikely that I ever get to go to one, lately I was watching their past shows and they have all been perfection. The location, the music and the models, everything fits the fashion so well. Since I was 10 I have been of a fan of the classic Burberry fashion, when my dad took me to one of their stores because he was looking for a gift. These days I find my self often looking in one of their shop windows, always telling myself that one day I can afford a nice coat from there.
Christopher Bailey is a really great designer for Burberry and I like how he reinvented the classical trench coat in the new collection with patterns, metal waist belts and different materials.



In their last show (Prorsum Autumn/Winter 2013) Tom Odell was singing live there and you know how much I love Tom Odell. Pure Perfection.


I could say so much more about their amazing fashion and how much I love them, but I am way to lazy to think about I can write that so I let it speak for itself. Enjooooy.

Okay I am way too lazy and too hungry to write about another thing, so i just leave you with a song from 'Peace'.
Happy Easter by the way, I am going to stay inside for these four days and snuggle in my bed because guess what: it is snowing again. Ugh I hate this, spring where are you?




... and sorry when it is bothering you that I may make some terrible mistakes but I use this blog also as practice for my english writing skills. Hope you do not mind too much and it is not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment