Wednesday 3 April 2013

Thanks for understanding. Or not.

MIght not fit the content of this post but I like this picture. It took a long time to get it to look like this. 


The last 4 nights I barely got any sleep and I don't know why or what's wrong with me. I know sleeping after school before dinner might not be the best idea but it always worked for me in the past. So this time I though, if I do not get up and eat dinner before, I may could sleep the whole night and be refreshed in the morning. But no, my mom has to ruin it for me because she wanted to talk to me about this. She really thinks I am doing this on purpose, staying up until 4 am and then sleep in the afternoon. Under all of those people I though she might be on of those who understands but obviously she doesn't. She thinks it is my own fault, that I am not tired at all. Hell no, I am fucking tired the whole time, all I want to do is sleep but that doesn't work for me. It is killing me that she is now angry at me because I told her she doesn't understand (which she actually doesn't) and she should leave me alone. All I can do now is crying my eyes out and hoping sleep will find me tonight a little sooner that 4 am. 

And I am seriously thinking about going to my dad's house, even though he and my stepmom are in India and I would be left alone with my stepbrother there. At least he is not judging me for not getting any sleep and maybe he would listen to me. Listening and understanding isn't what people do much these days and I feel a little bit left alone. 

Btw I know I made a lot of mistakes, but I do not care today. Obviously my brain isn't working properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment