Thursday 18 April 2013

Okay I am serious..

I know, I know, it has been a long time since my last real post, the last one was more whining about not sleeping and how horrible that is. As I have now a short vacation I though I would have time to do take this blogging thing a little bit more seriously, not only because I have a tiny bit more time to spend, also because I should practice my writing skills and soon, after the summer I am going to visit a special school for communication and journalism. I am probably not one of the best, expressing myself in words but I think this is really going to help me to get better and better with writing about the things I like and care about. So I decided, I want to write more about my adventures all around the world with recaps about my recent (or not so recent) trips, things I experience in my everyday life and stuff I like at the time.
I don't want that this blog is like any other lifestyle or fashion or travel blog, I want this to be my own blog where I talk about those things that are important to me, even though no one might read this at all.
Starting with this post right now, I think I might update weekly. I do not want make a fix schedule on updating, that would be too much pressure on me and I probably would give up too soon again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment