Wednesday 10 July 2013

- I promise

I know I haven't written in ages and I have only to blame myself for it. I am not really busy at the time, so much time to spare and the only thing that is stressing me out is if I should wake up before ten or if should I sleep in. Again. I have that certain feeling, if I sleep longer than ten o'clock I would do nothing productive or active for the rest of the day and I end up watching a whole season of a series that I do not even like.
When it is time for dinner and my parents ask what I did the hole day, I have to pretend I did not hear them asking, they would forget anyways after my brother rescued me, or I say that I wrote so much for my blog, which I... did not really do.
Well I did, I have a lot of drafts, but I do not feel like finishing them off and publishing them. Certainly I am to lazy and in the end I feel guilty for not putting anything up on to my blog.
Although in the end that is something I do only for myself and I told myself that I won't give ip on this thing to fast.
So from now on, my dear Rag-Bag, I shall take a little bit more care of you and update at least once a week until the end of summer. - I promise

Oh and before I forget, my birthday is in sixteen days, that's the daily reminder to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment