Wednesday 18 September 2013

Spark


"Do I start at the end or do I end at the start?" 




I  am always wondering if people do understand what the word 'creativity' really means. Because being creative isn't only meant for art or writing. You can be creative in so many ways, in music, in cooking, yes even in daydreaming and talking to people. As long as you try out new things, invent yourself everyday new, every activity that you like to do can be creative.
It's sad that people use that term only for a tinny section of their life, even though creativity comes from create

to create something new 
something that was your idea
an idea formed in your thoughts
and your mind is something 
nobody else  out there can steal from you.

I believe that everyone has a spark of creativity in their heart, no matter what they do. It is something that makes us human and unique and every person, different by their looks and characters is in his own way creative. Sometimes you have to dig a long time in the dirt before you find your thing or even sometimes you do not even realise it has been he whole time in front of you. Find something that you love to do, even if it takes a long time to get there: I  did two extra years of education, do I regret it? No, I have found my way, I found what I like to do and who I want to be. 
It's not a shame to take the long way around, in the end you might have seen a lot more and you made so many new experiences that you might not have made if you had took the short cut. 

Just do not give up too early, because when you do, you might give up on you life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment