Sunday 13 October 2013

BLACK

It is strange how fast things can change, turn from good to bad:
Once again I find myself after a short great time in that black hole again, where I feel empty and sad. I do not even know why, just yesterday I had one of those really good times, I fell in love all over again. But now, not even twenty-four hours later, everything seems impossible to cope with. And in times like these, where I just need somebody to listen, not a soul seem to have time to sit down for a little chat. It would help a lot, writing down doesn't do it for a long time, it's only a short time relief.
Yesterday, I told myself that I would stop with the bad habits that are destroying myself, because I felt on top of the world and I though I could do it. But here I am, breaking the promises I made myself, listening to sad songs.

Why does it seem like that the good times only last a short time and the bad times come around much more often?

No comments:

Post a Comment