Friday 28 February 2014

ALOHA

I am back! Probably saying this a lot on here but I needed a break from everything. Back in the old year I was feeling not too good myself, I had not only health issues, also a lot on my mind and my thoughts didn't let me be happy for a long time. How ever I am better now, haven't felt this good about myself for a long time. Maybe this only because spring is slowly arriving and the sun is pushing everything in a better light.
So with this new year and a new me, I decided I want to something else on here. Well not something completely new, I just decided that I wanted to write more about something that I always feel writing about; Music.
That is just something that I am comfortable sharing my experiences with, even though there have been times that bad things happened at concerts, like falling unconscious at a Arctic Monkeys show or songs that remind me of sad times. But isn't this also a good thing? Doesn't it also remind you that you are better off now than that you were before?
For me music is nearly everything, I've met my best friend at a music festival and some of my best memories are connected to a song or an event that had to do with music, like a concert or lying in the gras under the starlights.
Well, I won't say this blog is going to be just about music, there will be always things that I want to talk about and that cannot be left unsaid. It is just something that takes a big part up of my life, so I want share with others.
I think that's it, for now. I think I will be back soon, next month is a lot going on!

Oh and for getting into the friday mood, a song from a support act from last week's concert I went to;

Juliet - James Hersey

___________________________

BYE 


No comments:

Post a Comment