Tuesday 16 June 2015

IT HAS BEEN A YEAR

A lot has happened this past year, since I have last written on this blog. It has been a year where I haven't been able to write, to draw or to do anything creative, really.
I have fallen in and out of love so many times, I have had my heartbroken (and I swear it still hurts sometimes. Probably it will never stop, it will just get easier with time. Like they say, time does not heal everything, it just helps you to cope), got diagnosed with depression and an other mental disorder (with is not severe, but it is still there) and I am about to change school AGAIN. Not my goals have changed, only the path to get there took another turn.
All in all, many up's and down's. Probably I have cried more than I've laughed and slept. That's another thing I am still struggling with; Insomnia will never let me in peace. There have been weeks where I could sleep like a baby, but sleeplessness always comes back at me. What ever.
How ever, that's all okay now, I know how to cope and how to handle things. Still, sometimes it is very rough and everything seems hopeless, but there will be always better times and I know I am not alone in this. I have so much support from my family and from my wonderful friends.
They remind me who I am, in times I cannot recognise myself anymore.
There are many things to be happy about rather than be sad.
Maybe there is always a reason to give up, but there will be thousand more not to, and to keep on fighting.
The best is still to come. 
I am back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment